FIBO Global Fitness Africa 2019 presented by Dis-Chem Pharmacies has partnered with Body Beautiful SA to host The Body Beautiful Show at the expo.
The weekend-long Body Beautiful Show will begin on Saturday, 26 October with the live judging show and winner announcements, followed by prize-giving on Sunday. Visitors can expect full stage activity for the duration of the festival.
The Body Beautiful Show is a variety performance which brings together the best of the industry in fitness modelling, dance and entertainment, and includes a host of well-known celebrities..
The Body Beautiful Show will showcase 14 categories:
- Mr & Ms Body Beautiful SA Teen – Ages 16 to 20
- Mr & Ms Body Beautiful SA – Competitors with beach-worthy toned physiques between the ages of Ages 21 to 39
- Male & Female Fitness Model of the year – The ideal front cover look for health and fitness publications
- Mr & Ms Body Beautiful Fitness – Body Beautiful SA dancers, performance acts and routine talent
- Mr & Ms Body Beautiful SA 40+ – Models over 40 who present incredible physiques showing that age is just a number;
- Male Model Plus (Big boys who spend lots of time working on perfecting a flawless physique);
- The Body Beautiful Family – An entertaining and inspiration division for the whole family to showcase a healthy and fit family unit
- The Body Beautiful Challenge – A showcase of contestants who have completed a 12 week transformation journey displaying their before and after photos and their personal success story.
The show will include industry celebrities such as the world’s strongest DJ, Mark Stent who will serve as chief judge; Morgan Beatbox, who traditionally opens every Body Beautiful event; the Rebel Athletics Cheerleading Team; and Shockwave Dance International, a champion dance crew headed up by the undefeated Body Beautiful Fitness Champion, Daniella Van Rensberg. Mr SA 2015, John Owens has been confirmed as emcee for 2019.
The Body Beautiful stage has helped to launch the careers of many fitness stars, such as Jaco de Bruyn, Ashley Frost Torbet, Laura Danielz, Marco Araujo, Wayne Coetzee, Stian Lemmer and many more well-known fitness models, creating role models, fitfluencers and international personalities.
Register online at www.bodybeautifulsa.com. Registrations open at the end of July 2019 and will close on 20 October 2019.